Paleo Friendly, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Healthy Snacks, High Protein, Crunchy Cookies , Grain free, No Dairy, No Soy
- BEST TASTING PALEO SNACK COOKIE Sure to satisfy your sweet tooth and fuel your active lifestyle-low calorie, crunchy, thin and crispy treat. 4 grams of protein and only 120 calories per serving of 5 Brownie Thins.
- NATURALLY SWEET Nobody needs a sugar crash, so we created our snacks with no refined sweeteners. We use organic maple syrup and coconut sugar with a naturally lower glycemic index which means you can enjoy our snacks without the highs and lows.
- CONVENIENT HEALTHY TREAT Got a chocolate craving? Joyfully stick to a paleo or grain free diet plan without being tempted by refined sugar desserts by enjoying Brownie Thins. Grab and go for school, work, post CrossFit, yoga class, or other workouts.
- PREMIUM ORGANIC AND SUPERFOOD INGREDIENTS Avocado oil, raw hemp seeds, pure nib cocoa, egg whites, almond and coconut flours. No tapioca/cassava fillers used, as well as no grains, dairy, gluten, or soy.
- PALEO-FRIENDLY CERTIFIED AND APPROVED by The Paleo Foundation & Non-GMO Project Verified. Real whole foods are essential to Paleo recipes. Our delicious modern snacks deliver the positive nutrition to support you in living your very best life.
They are amazing!
I love all the flavors I tried. I really like the Blondies, since I like the alternative to chocolate flavors. You have to like the yellow/orange sweet potato flavor to like these, and honestly, I prefer white sweet potatoes, but the orange sweet potato flavor works in these cookies. I know it is a super food and can appreciate that. I would love to see these also made with the white sweet potatoes for a more neutral blonde flavor. The chocolate mint is a no brainer for a winner flavor, just like girl scout thin mints in my mind. Really enjoyed the salted caramel, and traditional chocolate is always welcomed. These are my latest FAVORITE treat since they have simple grain-free wholesome ingredients, especially like that they are sweetened with coconut sugar. The coconut sugar makes this a home run for me. I just wish I could by these in bulk!!!